Last updated on 04 Feb 2021
BY ACCESSING AND USING PAYZORRO WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE PAYZORRO
Personal Information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person ( “Personal Information” ). This information is stored against a Profile in PayZorro and, for the
purposes of this Policy, shall include, but not be limited to, information regarding Your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, payment dues and other such financial information regarding to the payment. You may need to provide PayZorro Your Personal Information while registering Yourself as a Buyer or Seller/Merchant on the Website.
A Merchant can also create many Buyer profiles for his Customers to use PayZorro platform and seed some of this information in which case the Merchant co-owns that information with the User of the profile.
During the course of Usage of PayZorro platform, PayZorro will further collect Personal Information generated based on your usage through cookies, tokens, pixels and other such
methods. However PayZorro collects only such Personal Information that PayZorro believes to be relevant and is required to understand You, and/or Your business and cater you effectively.
PayZorro does not disclose Personal Information to third parties in the normal course of operations. PayZorro limits the disclosure of Personal Information to PayZorro employees, independent contractors, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers and distributors, on a need-to-know basis, and only if the disclosure will enable that entity to
provide PayZorro with business, professional, or technical support or to fulfill Your request.
Owners of the Personal Information provide a limited license to PayZorro to use the information as specified herein or if express consent is sought from You
1. PayZorro may disclose aggregated information about the use of the Website, but it will never contain Personal Information. Payzorro DOES NOT rent, trade or sell Your Personal Information in any manner.
2. To aggregate and mine the Personal Information for data analysis, PayZorro algorithm/model improvements or customizing PayZorro services to enhance your experience of the PayZorro Platform and/or to further the goal of payment collection. The ownership and copyright of the result of such activities like algorithm/model enhancement, resultant software and/or data components, behavioural/aggregate understandings of market, customer and merchants etc will be with PayZorro only as its Proprietary and Confidential information and will have the full right to leverage these across merchants and segments and to further its business.
3. to record, support and facilitate Your use of the PayZorro Platform and services;
4. to respond to Your inquiries and fulfill Your requests for information about the various PayZorro Services;
5. to respond to the queries of Buyers on a need to know basis;
6. to notify You of any new offers or services of PayZorro and to send You important information regarding the Website, changes to any of PayZorro policies and/or other administrative information;
7. to send You surveys and marketing communications that PayZorro believes may be of interest to You;
8. to help You address Your problems with the Website, including addressing any technical problems or any problems arising while availing the PayZorro Services;
9. for proper administration of the Website;
10. to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website and the PayZorro Services;
11. to improve the PayZorro Services, content and advertising on the Website;
12. to protect the integrity of the Website; and
13. to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
PayZorro will not be liable for the disclosure and dissemination of such Personal Information to any third parties.
PayZorro may preserve any communication by You with PayZorro through the Website and may also disclose such data if required to do so by law or if PayZorro determines that such
preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (1) comply with legal process; (2) enforce this Policy; (3) respond to claims that any such data violates the rights of others; or (4) protect the rights, property or personal safety of PayZorro, its employees, users of, or visitors to, the Website, and the public. If You do not want PayZorro to use Your Personal Information, feel free to contact to the Grievance Officer of PayMango – Mr. Gajinder Singh at email-id:[email protected].
Certain non-personal information may be collected by the Website each time You access the Website as the case may be. Such information may be stored in server logs. These encrypted
statistics do not identify you personally. Such information may include: IP address of Your server from where the Website is accessed, the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox,
Opera, Google Chrome etc.), and the operating system of Your system.
You have the option of preventing Your browser from accepting new cookies or disabling cookies altogether. Further, You can also disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons by changing the add-on’s settings. However, cookies allow You to take advantage of some of the Website’s features, some of the Website’s features and services may not function properly if Your cookies are disabled. It is therefore, recommended that You leave cookies turned on.
You may be provided with certain Personal Information of users / buyers of the Website for the purpose of enabling You to process the payments of the Users against products and services. All rights in such third party information shall be owned by PayZorro and You shall not disclose or share such information with anyone. You agree not to use such third party information in any manner other than to fullfil the products and/or services to the Buyers and/or to provide after sales support to the Buyers, with the prior permission of PayZorro. Further, You also agree that such third party information shall not be used by You or Your agents in any manner contrary to the provisions of this Policy, the Seller Agreement or any other agreement between You and PayZorro.
PayZorro implements standard measures to protect against unauthorized access to, and unlawful interception of, Personal Information. However, no internet website can fully eliminate
security risks. PayZorro strives to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of Your Personal Information and to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized access or
unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, PayZorro adopts internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures,
including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where PayZorro stores Your personal data.
PayZorro shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information. The Website is also linked to many other
websites and PayMango is not/shall be not responsible for their privacy policies or practices as it is beyond PayZorro control.
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, PayZorro shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a force majeure event, i.e., an event that is beyond the reasonable control of PayZorro.
Unless stated otherwise, the Policy applies to all information that PayZorro has about You. By using the Website, and the products, content and services provided on the Website, You agree and acknowledge that Your Personal Information collected through the Website may be transferred across national boundaries and stored and processed in any country around the
world. PayZorro may make changes to this Policy, from time to time at PayZorro sole discretion or on account of changes in law. The revised Policy shall be made available on the Website. Your continued use of the Website, following changes to the Policy, will constitute Your acceptance of those changes.